CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In need of a change...

our poor house was in need of a change so I decided to repaint the inside of the house. And yes I know it looks like a hurricane blew through here. I call it hurricane Dublin and Tessa ;)
We picked out a really nice gray color and I was so excited to get it all painted but then the paint dried and I was horrified.

The lovely gray color that we picked out morphed into a hideous lavender color over night. Part of me wanted to cry when I saw it. But instead it was back to Lowe's to re pick a color that wouldn't make our house look like a twelve years old room.

I took his picture really late at night and the flash kinda hides the colors but I think I found a new replacement color :)

Also Saturday was my sweet friend Michelle's birthday! So Michelle, Emily and I got to go out for a girls only birthday breakfast and it was a blast.

Complete with balloons, a candle in the sticky bun and the birthday song. I think I need an adult only breakfast once a week with my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment