CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Lombardi Ranch

Dublin picked out his two pumpkins

Picking out a BIG pumpkin
My three favorite boys!
Checking out the llama and other petting zoo animals.
Anyone hungry??
Jack with the Pox!!
Dancing to the country music.
He was clapping along to the song!
We love our little girl!!
Aren't they just so cute?!

Well I know I'm really behind on my blogging because it's been a week since we went to Lombardi Ranch and I'm just now posting it. We had so much fun this year celebrating fall time and my Daddy's 50th birthday! Of course it was hot like always, the weather man said it would be about 85 degrees but it ended up being in the 90's so we spent a good portion of our time there looking for shade to sit in. I know it was hot and crowded but I can't wait to go back next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment