CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

12 days old...

Dublin and Tessa.
Her first bath.
Sleeping.
Dublin feeding her, she hated the formula!
Helping with his little sister.
So sweet.


Well Tessa is officially 12 days old, where does the time go?!?!? It feels like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant and now we have her here with us, and even though I love having her here I actually kinda miss her being in my belly. I miss being able to keep her all to myself, 3 weeks ago I could not imagine myself saying this!

Anyways Tessa is amazing and growing so fast! She eats and sleeps like a champ! The only problem is she sleeps during the day and parties all night...ugh. Definitely trying to break her of that before Steve goes back to work and I turn into a zombie from being awake all day with Dublin and all night with Tessa. Wish me luck and enjoy the pictures of the cutie!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe how cute she is. Oh, it makes me want another girl. Let's just give it a little while though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the hardest time getting Sophie to sleep at night! We were zombies for five months! It was awful...but then we read "The Baby Whisperer" by Tracy Hogg, and Sophie was sleeping through the night in less than a week! Haven't had a problem since! Hope that helps! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last picture... oh wait, that's right, I took it!! =)

    ReplyDelete