CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

unwanted advice...

I know that I haven't even blogged about Tessa yet but I quickly need to blog about this, I HATE when people give be baby/parenting advice. First of all I didn't even ask for it and second I see how their kids turned out and I will never follow their advice.

I think one of my favorite things that people always tell me is how my cats have some sort of personal vendetta against my children and are looking for any excuse to smother them in their sleep. I realize it could happen but really?!?! I'm pretty sure my cats have better things to do with their time than plot how to get rid of my kids.


I also love when people are appalled by that fact that I do what the pediatrician tells me to do and it differs from what they did 20 years ago. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "well I did it this way and my kids turned out just fine." Really?! Obviously there is a reason they do it different these days.


Oh well enough of my rant, I promise next time I blog it will be about Tessa with lots of pictures!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! I guess I won't tell you how to get blowout stains out of clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! You make me laugh! Atreyu wouldn't go near Dublin or Tessa for fear of her life! And Fox loves Dublin and Tessa he would never hurt them!! Besides they sleep in the garage. lol

    ReplyDelete