CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On the top of my wish list...

So I totally am in love with this place! We've been talking about upgrading to a bigger house because we're already outgrowing our current home. And if I had my way we'd buy this house :) The master closet was like the size of my master bedroom right now...I'm drooling just thinking about it. Yup I love this house, all six bedrooms of this house. I'm trying to not get my hopes up but I think it might be too late for that :/

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous house!
    I hope you can buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany! Hey I found your blog on facebook - fun to see all your awesome pics. And yes, love that house. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, excuse me... I thought you were moving to Utah once you were able to get rid of your current house and now you're considering buying another house in the AV. Ella is going to be crushed.

    ReplyDelete