CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

I can't believe it! She's one!!! Where did this last year go??! It flew by sooo fast! At 8:09 am my baby turned into a little girl. She was the sweetest little girl today. We spent all morning cuddling and playing together and then she took her first nap of the day while I got ready.
Since her first birthday is more for me than for her we did what I wanted to do :) We met up with Daddy for lunch at The Great Wall (she loved the Almond Chicken!) and then to Simply Spoiled. It is the cutest little boutique! She got some new jewelery (because a girl can never have enough right??) and an apron.
Then we came home and she napped for three hours (that was like a gift to me!) while I cleaned the house.
Anyways at 1 year you are:
  • wearing size 4 diapers
  • size 12 month clothing
  • you still have no teeth...pitiful. BUT I can see them almost breaking through so I kinda count them :)
  • You wave bye bye
  • you say mama, dada, baby and you said bye once
  • you walk/run everywhere
  • you wear size 3 shoe
  • you've only been waking up twice a night to nurse but I'm weaning you off so that should stop soon right??
  • you love playing with your brother!

  • you take everything away from your daddy
  • you smile and laugh all the time, but you have a very serious face for people that you don't know or like
  • your (I'm guessing) about 30 inches tall
  • and (guessing again) about 25 pounds
  • you eat EVERYTHING!
  • you're developing a very funny personality!

We are so lucky to have you Tessa and we love you so very much! I look forward to this next year with you :) Love you chunky monkey!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESSA!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday sweet little girl! You are beautiful! and let me tell you, your momma knows how to throw a great party!! Looks like it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete