CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day two at the fair.






Feeding the goats :)

Trying to feed the goats.

Watching the birds show.

This year the petting zoo was soooo much cooler than it has ever been! All the animals were roaming around and you could feed them. We couldn't find them the first night so I'm really happy we kept looking for them the second night.

Llama!!! Cousco :)




Ever since Dublin heard we were going to the fair he kept telling me he wanted to ride the Ferris wheel. Clearly I wasn't going to ride it with him so I made Steve got with him.



Waving from high up. Dublin wasn't the least bit scared! I was terrified for him. But I'm happy he had a blast. e said next year he wants to ride the BIG Ferris wheel (we'll see about that).



Riding in the front seat of the rocket roller coaster.

I love that he and Tessa would wave to each other every time they saw each other :)







Next up was the pirate ships again. He loved this ride!

All he talks about is how next year he gets to ride 10 rides!! I guess next year we'll be buying a wrist band or pre-sale ride tickets.

And to end off the second and final night at the fair we had a funnel cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment