CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Whoa I am way behind in blogging. Like a month behind. Anyways this was from Peter's Barn Yard Birthday Party. It was the cutest!!
All the kids got to make animal ears when they got there. I made Dublin's and they were Panda bear like and Steve made Tessa's droopy puppy dog ears.
I was so surprised that she left them on the whole time! Maybe she was used to always wearing headbands.
My Panda stud :)

Birthday boy Peter playing pin the tail on the donkey.

Dublin was so sneaky, we didn't know he could see and just thought he was doing really well. Like really well. So well that he even turned the tail to make it exactly ha ha. It was so funny.

Isn't my child really good at this game?!?! :)
Then it was Tessa's turn.



And Steve was after that. Guess Dublin didn't get his mad skills from his Daddy ;)
And of course what would a good party be without checking out the new toys! Even if they aren't your ;)

Love the tongue hanging out ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. I so love it that you got a picture of Peter when he ran into the wall. I so need to get a copy of this one from you! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! And don't be so hard on yourself! There are so many more important things in life than blogging, and seriously, I am so not winning mother of the year award for my son's party either. He had to share it with Evey and I only had like five streamers and a few balloons.... Whoopeee! And of course no pictures at all! Ya, I blew it but it's ok, they still had fun. You are awesome! Remember that always!!

    ReplyDelete