CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

8 Months...

Well this is almost a week late but I guess better late than never. And poor Tess has been sick the last few days and I wanted her to get better before I took her picture, but at the rate it was going she would be 9 months before I got it taken! So I decided to take while she was sick, hence the not so happy Tessa in the picture :(

At 8 months Tessa is up to:

  • crawling like crazy! and she's super fast!
  • wearing size 3 diapers
  • wearing size 6-12 months clothes
  • wearing size 1 and 2 shoes (they are both the same size so she can fit into both)
  • I'm guessing she weighs 18 pounds
  • she STILL wakes up once a night to nurse
  • she loves her baby food! she'll eat 1 1/2-2 for dinner every night
  • she loves her puffs! but the some how always end up stuck to her face
  • she also loves watermelon
  • she is a total mommas girl
  • still no teeth!! ugh I think she's going to preschool with no teeth :(

2 comments:

  1. It's ok, Evey took forever with her teeth too. Tessa is adorable! Poor baby! I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be grateful that she doesn't have teeth yet considering the fact that you're still nursing. Those last couple months nursing Cameron were awful!!! All he did was bite.

    Tessa, you're a cutie even when you're sick.

    ReplyDelete