CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our weekend recap...

This past week and a half has been so crazy busy! I'm not sure what we've been doing but it seems like we don't have any free time! So here are a few of my favorite moments from the past week :)
  • Tessa got her ears pierced and she handled it very well!
  • Grandma and Grandpa Challman came down to visit.
  • We got to spend time my parents and Grandparents.
  • Dublin's Great Grandpa Challman came to visit and helped him put his train track together without the directions of course. Dublin pulled them out of the drawer and Grandpa said "oh no guys don't use those" ha ha and then when they were done he told him "see it helps having a Grandpa that designed bridges isn't it?" ha ha oh man that made my week :)
  • We celebrated Father's Day as a family and then my parents and Aubrey came over that night to visit.
  • Steve surprised me by taking me to buy and new Dyson vacuum and we got a free Dyson handheld vac!! It's amazing and I'm starting to wonder how we ever lived without it ha. I told Steve I've never been so excited to vacuum in my life ha ha.
  • With the warmer weather (not to hot) we've been spending a lot of time outdoors as a family...this includes lots of water balloons!
  • We got new flowers planted in the front yard.
  • The garden is just exploding with all sorts of goodies :)
  • I even got to go to a few garage sales and got some amazing deals.

All in all I think I've had an amazing last few days! Hopefully soon I'll have time (and motivation) to blog more...but until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment