CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Aunt Ah-bee

This week we were lucky enough to have Aubrey stay with us. Dublin just loves his aunt Aubrey or Ah-bee as he calls her. I think he loves her so much because they act like they're the same age! And she lets him do whatever he wants!
She plays so well with both the kids! Although she really prefers not to hold Tessa, but that's okay because Dublin loves to hold his baby sister :)
She gave Dublin some chocolate...
and she gave some to Tessa, without me knowing. She must have known what I would do if I saw her do it ha ha.
I just love this picture! They just love each other so much :)
Poor Aubrey never had more than 5 minutes to herself! Dublin always wanted her attention! I think she's gonna go home and sleep for a whole day just to finally get some rest ha ha.
We made brownies that went horribly wrong and unfortunately weren't very good :(
We played outside and it was so nice! I spent about 30 minutes filling up water balloons then went to lay Tessa down for her nap and by the time I came back outside all the balloons were gone!! What the heck?!?!
The whole frog pool was filled when I left and it looked like this when I got back :( Notice all the balloons on the ground. After we finished up outside we went to the library to cool down and get some new books. Dublin loves the library! But I think Aubrey loves it more!! I couldn't get her to leave ha ha. Anyways we've had a really nice visit with Aubrey and Dublin along with Steve and I are gonna be so sad to see her go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment