CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's a gamble...

So having a two year old is a lot of work! Even as well behaved as Dublin is he still causes chaos every once in awhile :) He has those days were leaving him alone is a gamble and you never know if you're gonna win or lose. Well today I took the gamble and poor George suffered the consequences :)
Ha ha this is what I saw when I went into the kids bathroom...poor George had been given a bath. I'll definitely take this as a win for me, no damage done and George is cleaner than he was yesterday ;)
He was so proud to show him off to us :)

3 comments:

  1. If THAT is what you call chaos... I'd be in heaven when Landon created chaos! HAHA. THAT to me is a good day... a very very good day!

    Bad day is when they color your couch or staircase and banister with permanent marker. Or dye your carpet with burgundy hair dye. Or pour honey and syrup from the kitchen all the way up stairs.

    Should I keep going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I remember babysitting Landon, there is no need to keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think Landon showed you his full potential when you babysat him. Maybe you should babysit him again soon :)

    ReplyDelete