CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Vanilla Ice Cream (yummy!)

Ice Cream kisses!!
Way too cute!

Checking out the fresh cut grass.

Enjoying the beautiful weather outside.

What an adorable face!

Enjoying the first lick


Well every week Dublin looks forward to "helping" his daddy mow the lawn, and this week was no different. So I decided to give him an ice cream cone and get some adorable/messy pictures with my new camera! Unfortunately an ice cream cone and mowing the lawn don't go together so well. After his ice cream cone had more grass in it than ice cream I had to throw it away.












2 comments:

  1. Brittany I can't believe how big he's getting. He's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta agree with Shanade, he's getting so big! These pictures really make him look a lot older!

    ReplyDelete