CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What's in a name...


So you know how there are a zillion baby names out there??? Well it makes it a little difficult to decide on that one name that will fit the baby perfectly. Especially considering that you....


A.) have never actually met them, and even though you know that they'll just be beyond adorable you still don't know their personality or the characteristics that "define" them.

-and-

B.) their name should somewhat match with their physical features.


So my dilemma is that my little girl will be here in a few months and I would like to know that I found the perfect name for her. Now I know I told everyone I was planning on naming her after she was born, I still am, but I would like to have a few options ready when she arrives. Steven and I have already made our "final" list of names we love, but just in case there is something we haven't thought of yet please feel free to leave any suggestions!


1 comment:

  1. Courtney. I think that's a good name for her. ohh whoa... I just thought of something.. that's my name too!! You could totally name her after me!! hahaha jk

    ReplyDelete