CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fun at the L.A. Zoo!!

Today was a beautiful Spring day here in So Cal so we decided to take the kids and go to the L.A. Zoo. It was a blast! The weather was perfect and it really wasn't crowded at all.
Tessa was looking adorable as always, people just LOVED her flower headband! We got soo many compliments you'd think she was one of the main attractions haha!
Dublin just loved looking at all the different animals.

He was such a well behaved boy today! I was really surprised at how well he did, we didn't buckle him into the stroller so that he could get out and look around but he never tried to run off or anything!
I was kinda sad we never got a family picture while we were there, it was either Steve and the kids or me and the kids. We really need a photographer to follow us around to capture all these family moments haha.

Another close to being a family picture :)

Dublin thought this was hilarious!
Then he got to do it and was beyond excited!!
Daddy even did it. But no Tessa she was chilling in her stroller.
So happy to be at the Zoo.
Just in case anyone was wondering how long these things lived for :)
The "turtle" that Dublin could NOT get enough of!
What a good dad haha. He put him on the wall that says DON'T put kids on here and then he walked away...this is why kids have Mommy's.
I had to take a few pictures before I made him get down.
He wasn't very thrilled with me after that.

He thought this little thing was just too funny!
The only time we saw the elephant! I don't know where it hides but it's really good at it ha!
The sleepy tiger...
and the sleepy hippo! All the animals decided to take naps or something so we decided to take our own little break.
We let Dublin run around in the toddler play area, he of course was running a million miles an hour around in there. Oh well I didn't have to run after him :)

Time to get back to the animals!

The only two pictures I could get of the front of them, all the others are of their butts! Which seemed to be a common theme at the Zoo today, so when we went to the gift shop and saw a book called "Always lots of heinies at the zoo" I had to buy it! It already is a classic around our home :)
My favorite part of the zoo...the giraffes!!
They're so cute!
Speaking of cute here's another picture of Tessa!
And my little stud muffin.
Shortly after this picture we had a wardrobe change for miss Tessa, I really need to buy some travel spray-n-wash.
Mommy and Tess.
Finally a ride he's tall enough for!!
And it's a "choo choo", needless to say we spent a good amount of time here :)






Haha Dublin's face is just so funny here!



And to end it all some meerkat butt :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to go! How fun! And really your kids are way too cute!! Where on earth do you find her headbands? I really love them!! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Naomi! I actually make her headbands because really cute ones are so hard to find and when you do they're so expensive.

    ReplyDelete