CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

rainy day...

Today was my kinda day, it was drizzly on and off all day. The morning started off so relaxing Dublin, Tessa and I slept in and stayed in bed as long as possible until my tummy told me it was time for brunch :) Then we all lounged around in our jammies and cuddled on the couch to watch tv.
Dublin was just loving the rain! I mean who doesn't love the rain?? I really wanted to take him out the play in the rain and jump in puddles but we were both lacking rain boots. So now I'm on a mission to find some rain boots before another spring shower.
It just made me smile watching him look out the window. He was in total awe of everything going on out there.
That little face is just way too cute!!

One of my favorite things he does ha! I asked him what we should do and he says "hmmm" and rubs his chin. He does this a lot to amuse his "papa".

Then he was devastated when I informed him we could not go outside because it was to cold for Tessa. I was not very popular with him for awhile after this ha! I really hope it rains again tomorrow!

1 comment: