CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

3 Months


This is only a week late because I've been so busy/lazy that I just haven't wanted to blog, crazy I know.
So at 3 months this is what Tessa is up to:
  • Cooing and babbling like it's no ones business.
  • You only wake up once at night to eat (I really appreciate this).
  • You smile all the time, unless I pull out the camera then you put on your serious face.
  • You do tummy time like a pro!
  • You eat about every 3-4 hours.
  • You suck on your hands all the time and drool everywhere.
  • Yesterday you sounded like you tried to laugh and it made my heart smile!
  • I'm guessing you weigh about 12 pounds.
  • You wear size 3 month clothes.
  • And size 1 diapers.
  • You get the biggest smile when we tell you you're sexy or beautiful.
  • You actually cry now, it makes me so sad to see you cry so please stop.
These are just a few of the things you do at three months and I can't wait to see you grow and learn everyday. I love you baby girl!

1 comment: