CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

...

I was looking through old pictures and found some of Dublin from every Christmas so far...makes me think he is growing up way to fast!
{Christmas 2008} I remember he just started walking right before Christmas.
{Christmas 2009} He got a bike for Christmas and wanted to ride it all day long!
{Christmas 2010} He told his daddy everything that I bought for him for Christmas, next year he is NOT going shopping with me. He understands and remembers way more than I give him credit for!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! We had to figure out ways to buy Landon's christmas gifts with him there, without him knowing. Because he would be the same way. Kind of like how 5 months ago I bought a bubble train, left it in the bag and stuffed it up in my closet... and the other day Landon said "MOM. I want my bubble train" I told him "what are you talking about? I don't have a bubble train for you!" and he replied "yes you do. In your closet mom!". Guess that's not gonna be a surprise on Christmas morning!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way too funny!! I am so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete