CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh Christmas tree!

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is going to a tree lot and picking out a Christmas tree :) This year we actually bought our tree at Lowe's but it was still fun to walk around the lot and smell all the trees.
Tessa was trying to grab EVERYTHING within her reach!
hmmm I don't think this tree will fit in our house...and I don't think I really want to pay that much for a tree.
Dublin (and I) loved all the flocked trees! They even have glitter on some of them :) Who doesn't want glitter on their Christmas tree??



And then we went to the Creche. I didn't really get any pictures of the nativities but that's because we spent most of our time in the children's area doing puzzles and playing with kid friendly nativities.

We didn't stay very long because we were hungry and both the kids were getting tired. But it was beautiful like always and I'm looking forward to next years creche.

No comments:

Post a Comment