CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Gingerbread house

Dublin was so excited to
Tessa wasn't really to crazy about this whole gingerbread making business at first.


Then we gave Tessa a sucker and she LOVED it!!
She ate the entire thing!
At first it was really hard for me to let Dublin do whatever he wanted because I wanted it to be "perfect" but he was having so much fun throwing candy on there that I had to let him decorate it how he wanted. And for the record I think it came out cuter than I could have planned!
In the process of making a work of art :)
Our final product! We we're both really proud of it :)
The back of the house.
We had so much fun making them so I decided that next year everyone is making their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment