CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

starting to decorate for Christmas

since Steve HATES to decorate the tree and well pretty much everything else the kids and I put up all the lights on the tree the other night. After that it was close to impossible to keep them away from the tree with all the pretty lights :)
Tessa will walk over to the tree and try to pull off all the lights...ugh it's going to be a long month.

Then the next day when Daddy was at work we decided to finish decorating the Christmas tree.
We hung our stockings on the fireplace mantle.
the tree before.
While decorating the tree I realized I'm not that easygoing when it comes to my tree. I want it how I want it and it was kinda hard for me to let the kids touch things and hang them where they wanted. Yeah I need to work on that, I don't want to be that mean mom.
Dublin hoarding all the non-breakable ornaments I bought for them.
And by the time those 4 hours were over (yes it took us 4 hours to decorate because every time I would turn around Tessa would rip everything off the tree) Tessa had glitter all over her face and mouth! She tried eating every glitter ornament we own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment