CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our hodgepodge week

Happy hump day! Whoa, I can't believe that this week is already half over! For some reason this week we've been pretty busy. Monday morning my companion Michelle and I got our visiting teaching done for the month and set up a play date for Dublin and Peter.
Tuesday I met with Gisele and finalized the details for our ward Luau this Friday. Then when she left I took that weeks worth of tomatoes and made salsa!! I'm seriously so proud of myself! It was beyond easy and hopefully will be very tasty :)
Unfortunately we had to do a little bit of garden construction and we ripped out half of our tomatoes :( It was bittersweet. I was sad to see them go but I'm happy that the rest of the garden can finally breath! Seriously these tomatoes were taking over! The smothered half of my green beans and were starting to take over the cucumbers AND squash! So they just had to go.
And in between all the arts and crafts that Dublin has been doing we had a visit from my visiting teacher. Don't get me wrong there is nothing that I love more than spending time with Dublin and Tessa but sometimes it's nice to have an adult to talk to.
On Thursday Dublin has a play date scheduled with his friend Peter, which by the way hearing Dublin say that he wants to play at Peter's house is the cutest thing ever!
I've been preparing my lesson for Nursery this week, you know because those kids really care what I have to say :)
Friday we're going to our Luau! It seriously is going to be so much fun! And then to finish off our weekend on Saturday we're going to the fair! I'm super excited, mostly because we get to eat lots of junk food but also because I think Dublin is going to love it!! Oh and I'm sure Tessa will love all the bright lights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment