CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

City Walk...

This past weekend Steve surprised us and took us to Ikea and City Walk for the day.
I love Ikea! I got some super cute things and now I'm all excited to go back again!
I think next time we'll try eating at the little cafe there, I wanna try these "amazing" meatballs that everyone seems to love.




Dublin just loved the candy shop! He picked out gummy sharks (of course).
Tessa did not think the candy store was cool at all.
I loved all the different types of candy apples that they had!
And this jaw breaker was huge! How do you even eat it??
I had to hold him still to get a picture of us. I think he got a sugar rush just from being there :)

It was so fun to just walk around and see all the different buildings.
And Dublin loved running through the water fountain thing.





Tessa wasn't really sure if she liked it.

More pictures of the candy store.
We had dinner at Johnny Rockets! That place is so fun!
The boys being silly.

Next time we're going to Hard Rock to eat.
I had a Shirley Temple at Johnny Rockets and it was like 70% cherry syrup, 10% sprite and 20% ice. Whoa it was bad
I made that same face when I tasted my drink :)


As soon as I found a good spot to take pictures of us in front of the sign like a whole tour group of people jumped in and blocked us.
Oh well at least we got some pictures of us.



DODGERS!!!

City Walk was so much fun! But next time we're going to Downtown Disney, it's so much better!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are all so neat... well except for the dodger ones. I threw up in my mouth just seeing them. haha
    I think Jer and I are gonna have to go down there and eat at Bubba Gumps! :)
    Oh and IKEA's cafe is awesome. My favorite is their dessert.. they have this one thing that looks like a green ball with a little (chocolate I think) drizzled on it. It's so good! Never tried their meatballs though.

    ReplyDelete