CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

family time...

We love spending time with my family, and living so close to them lets us enjoy lots of family time together :) We went over Saturday night for a big family dinner. My mom and I made shake 'n bake, rice a roni, kidney bean salad and broccoli! YUMMY!! That is like our traditional family dinner, and I love that Dublin and Tessa are growing up on some of the same traditions that we did.
Tessa really enjoys being pampered when we go over there. And Dublin loves having his Papa and his Aunt Aubrey in the same place at the same time :)
Even when we're alone at home our family time is still really important. Dublin and Tessa just love each other so much!! I really hope it last and they are close growing up (fingers crossed).
Dublin loves showing off his "mad skills". He loves to tell me "I upside down" and then laugh hysterically. He's a crack up :)
And this little sweetie is so easily entertained by her big brother! It makes it easy for me to get stuff done around the house finally! She is just getting over a clingy stage and so I really appreciate her "funny" brother.
The love in this house is just amazing right now :) But we're late for little Katie's first birthday party so I'll have to finish posting more pictures of the cuties later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment