CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another 1st...

We had a pretty low key day today. We ran errands and did a little grocery shopping. But Dublin and Tessa just looked sooo cute that I wanted to take some pictures of them.


Ha ha what a goofball :)
When what do I spy behind my handsome little man?? Tessa CRAWLING!!! What?! Where did that come from?
She saw something she wanted and just went for it!
{sorry for the super dirty looking floor, I didn't think I would be posting these pictures, hence the dirty house}
I was beyond thrilled that she waited to crawl when I actually had the camera out and was taking pictures :) How thoughtful :)
And she finally got it. It's a happy day but also a sad day, I don't want her to keep growing this fast!! Soon she won't be my baby anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment