CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

3 weeks already!

Whoa I can't believe its been three weeks already! Where does the time go???
So today we decided to have a mini photo shoot since Tessa is just growing up so fast!
in the slippers Aunt Caitlin got her
the bracelet Grandma Challman made her
so pretty....
she was so bored with all the modeling she had to do




she did NOT wanna take her binky out

finally a picture without the binky!
it's back! that didn't last long...

she really did fall asleep for a few mins during "the shoot"

Such a sweetie! I really enjoy having my little girl that I can dress up and play with.
Happy 3 weeks Tessa!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the last flower... so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! what a beauty! She is so cute! Those last two pictures melted my heart! Especially since she looks like she's smiling a little! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete