CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I heart V-day!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

This morning Steven had early meetings at church so it was just me and the kids this morning, now normally Dublin comes in a wakes me up and then I get us ready for church but not this morning. No this morning he had plans for me, or well he had a surprise for me. All I remember is Steven coming home and in the bedroom and saying "DUBLIN PAUL (yes he used the middle name) what do you think you're doing?!?!?!"
Well I guess Dublin wanted to paint me something for Valentines day because he found my craft paint (light and hot pink) and started painting my bed, the floor, a drawer and himself. I could not believe it! This is totally out of character for him, so after a long talk and bath I got him ready for church while Steven pulled out the carpet cleaner and got to work. Luckily it was just craft paint and it came out of everything but I'm not sure if I like these terrible twos!
After a rough start this morning we decided to keep it simple and spend Valentines day at home as a family (not like I could really go anywhere without Tessa anyways). We had some really yummy steak, asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes...soooo good. All in all I enjoyed V-day even if it did involve doing load of pink paint laundry and carpet cleaning :)
Steven, Dublin and Tessa I LOVE you and I hope you all enjoyed spending your day with me as much as I did with all of you!

1 comment:

  1. How funny! Well, funny now.......... Your dinner sounds like it was awesome, next V-day I am coming to your house! :)

    ReplyDelete