CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Guess who started preschool...

Dublin!!! His first day was yesterday and he had a blast! It was all he could talk about when he got home. He loves seeing his friends and learning and playing (his words).

He picked out the Avengers backpack and couldn't wait to wear it!!





After months of Steve and I trying to decide when and where to put Dublin in preschool we got our answer. My wonderful friends Michelle, Emily and I are doing together for our three boys. I ended up being the perfect solution. I know and trust who he's with and he still gets the benefit of socializing with other people. Plus they're both super creative so I'm sure he'll be learning lots this year!



Now on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11 it's Mommy and Tessa time :) Although most of the time he's gone she spends it searching for him. But I really enjoy my one on one time with her :)





Hugs and kisses goodbye for his first day of school.









Opening the card mommy bought him for his first day of preschool. Steve totally thought it was lame and says I'm the only parent that buys a card for a preschooler, but I'm okay with that.

He was "reading" the cards to me. The story went something like "I'm going to school to play and eat snacks and see my friends. I like to go to school it's fun. I can play with Mason and Peter and then eat a snack. ABCDEFGHI ummm what comes next? Oh yeah JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ." This all went on for awhile.

I didn't get a picture of all the boys together, but I guess two out of three isn't bad.

And after picking him up. The whole way home he was telling me about the letter A and the sounds it makes. I'm so grateful that he enjoys learning :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You went all out for Dublin! So cute. Just don't tell Peter :)

    And yep, I am SOOOO excited for some mommy and Benji time!

    ReplyDelete