CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Day one at the fair...

Dublin was using his "binoculars" to check everything out while we waited for Aunt Caitlin and Brian to meet up with us.




The boys :)

Checking out all the livestock. I'm not really sure why we check it out every year, it's always the same thing. Hot and stinky.



I like these animals much better. Cute and fuzzy.

Tessa loved all the little animals!


This creepy red eyed bunny was so hyper! It was freaking out, running in circles.





:)



Milking the "cow". The worker told me my kids were really good at this. I told him it's because I send my kids out to milk cows every morning ;)



Tess hated this corn! She freaked out as soon as I put her in there. She opted for standing on the outside and leaning in to play :)


Dublin had no problem getting in there and playing.

Brian and Caitlin making a dirt baby ;)


And the water pumps. I'm pretty sure our kids would be cool just hanging out there the whole time. They love these things! And I love them because it keeps them quiet and entertained :)



He found the rubber giraffe for me :) He must love me.




And then we spent the second half of the night in the kid rides area. Dublin was in heaven! She is finally tall enough to ride the rides and he loved ever minute of it! He's definitely not scared of rides like his mommy.



His first roller coaster ride :) He LOVED it!!



He was all smiles the whole time :)

All the fair food...so yummy!



Tessa had her first encounter with cotton candy. She was a sticky mess but totally worth it to see her so happy (and sugar high).





After Dublin's last ride Tessa was so jealous! She wanted on so bad so we put her on the messaging chair and turned it on. She thought it was great and was happy the rest of the night. I really hope that works next year too!


Before leaving we bought them some light sabers (I have no idea how to spell that) and let them go nuts playing. It worked, they were so tired when we got home and went to bed without a fight :) I LOVE the fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment