CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FINALLY!!

So tonight Tessa's umbilical cord finally fell off!! It took a little help though. Tomorrow she will be one month old (gasp! where does the time go??) and her cord showed no sign off leaving anytime soon so Monday I took her to her Doctor and he put silver nitrate on to speed things up.
The down side to the silver nitrate is it turns everything black! Like the brand new adorable onsie I put her in!
So tonight as we were sitting down watching American Idol I looked over at her and something was different...there was no big ugly black cord looking back at me! I was thrilled!! Except for the fact that I couldn't find the cord anywhere! I waited one month for this stupid thing to fall off and as soon as it did it vanished into thin air (I started to think her belly button ate it). Then after 10 minutes of searching it magically appeared in the middle of the couch where we had been searching the whole time!
Look at this baby mullet!! She has a thick patch of hair in the back, it's too funny! It's all business in the front and party in the back :)
She's such a cutie!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come over today and take her "1 MONTH" Pictures!! I'll try to bring gloves so my hands aren't freezing! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! That took a long time to come off. Both our kids came off after a week. Andrew "accidentally" scratched Ella's off when he was changing her and Ella "accidentally" knocked Cameron's off when she decided to run over him while he was on the floor. So, uh, you should have just sent her our way. We could have taken care of it a lot sooner.

    ReplyDelete