CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Such a little lady :)

She looks sooo grown up lately! It's like one day she woke up and wasn't a tiny little baby anymore :( She's a little lady!! And it doesn't help that one of the tags on her shirt said toddler 12 months! Since when is a 12 month old a toddler??
She's also trying to walk! She walks all around the house using her walker or she holds my hand and walks around with me. She isn't really interested in walking by herself, which is fine with me! I don't need her getting into EVERYTHING right now. So Tessa thank you for not walking yet :)
And she still has NO teeth!! Not even a hint of a possible tooth...nothing! Which I guess is ok since I'm still nursing. But seriously Tessa get some teeth so that all this teething you've been doing will be worth it!

1 comment: