CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love fall!!

So I knew Halloween was officially over when I walked out of the house this morning and this is what our pumpkin looked like! Even though I'm kinda bummed that Halloween is already over I'm super happy that we still have some fun holidays coming up soon!
And since the munchkins were totally driving me nuts all couped up in the house today I decided that we need to get outside and take some pictures :) It worked great we all relaxed and I was able to get some cute pictures of my two loves.
I know I say this all the time BUT I just can't believe how fast my baby is growing up!! Time is just flying by! It's so sad...but it's nice that she is finally at that stage were she can play and interact with us. She's such a cutie :)
And just like her brother she'll stop everything is stare at airplanes flying by :)
And my little man...even though he just wanted to play at first and really didn't want to take pictures he was sweet enough to let me snap a few of him.
Tessa just adores her big brother!! He loves her too but she really thinks he is fun! She follows him around and climbs all over him. It's so cute to just sit back and watch them play :)

He wanted to kiss her on the nose and she was moving all over the place so when she finally sat down he moved him and gave her a big ol' kiss! It was such a sweet moment, and I know I have to catch as many of these moments now before they get older and refuse to play with each other.

I'm not sure where he learned this from but he's been really into pinching her cheeks lately. He doesn't pinch hard more like a little old lady would, and he say goofy things to her. She cracks up and loves it!



Ohhh I love that little face!
It seems like Dublin really knows how to make Tessa laugh hard! He started throwing the leave up in the air and she was dying! She thought it was hilarious! But when I would throw them up, nothing. I couldn't even get her to crack a smile. Then he would throw more up and she would laugh! Such a stinker :)
I'm so super uber grateful that they have a great relationship and love each other so much!


I LOVE her chunky baby legs in thick tights! It just screams adorable baby!!

Dublin and one of his many "hats". He's been really into hats lately and will turn anything he can get a hold of into a hat. He really favors bowls lately, didn't you know bowls make great kids hats ;)

Again with the pinching!

It's hard to look at these because Dublin looks like such a little man! He has grown up so much!

Ha ha Dublin just loves these! He picks them every time he sees them and thinks its hilarious to blow them everywhere! I'm sure his Daddy appreciates that ;)

I'm pretty sure every mom says this but I have the most adorable kids in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment