CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This is what a great day looks like!

We got some good naps :)
We played. Notice she still has NO teeth.
And it still amazes me that she can smile and laugh with a binky in!
We went to Target and hit up an amazing clearance sale! The skits were only $3.24! So I got some in different sizes :)


We picked up some Halloween clothes for next year.
And went to Panda Express for lunch with Daddy. Yup it's been a good day so far and I'm excited to see what we'll do tomorrow to top it :)

2 comments:

  1. Landon and I went to target today too and he got that gray/green shirt that says "I'm Alive". lol. Sounds like a good day... especially the nap part. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you remembered your two favorite nieces while shopping at Target... :) Ella actually has that same cake shirt. So stinkin' cute! I'll have to go today and see if I can find matching ones for next year. Also, the binky thing totally reminds me of Ella as a baby. She used to be able to do anything and still keep that binky in. I had totally forgotten about that until now. Sniff sniff...

    ReplyDelete