CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dublin party

Continuing with my theme of slacking this year so far I didn't really plan an awesome party for Dublin this year. Pretty sure I won't be getting a mom of the year award anytime soon. This was some of the munchkins, and parents, watching Toy Story 3.
Landon bug clearly not wanting a hug from his Mommy :)
A few horrible shots of the party decor.

Singing happy birthday to my now 3 year old.


I don't know who took this, I don't even remember taking it, but I was so surprised to find a picture of myself enjoying the party. Usually I'm in no pictures and you would never even know I was there but now I have proof that I was there :)
Some of the cupcakes.


I think for a last minute thing it turned out pretty okay.
Anyways Happy (belated) Birthday Dublin!!! I am soo incredibly lucky to have you as my son. I love you more than everything!!

1 comment:

  1. 1st- the pic of bug and i is cute.. if only his eyes weren't rolling in the back of his head!! lol
    2nd- I took that awesome pic of you... just like I took all the pictures below it.
    3rd- the party was nice, even if it was just last minute, at least you did one! Dublin had fun, thats what counts! :)

    ReplyDelete