CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My new little hobby :)

I started my stockpile :) Oh man I'm having fun building it up, it's A LOT of work but totally worth it! With all this talk about Steve being furloughed at work and a possible shut down (ugh I REALLY hope this doesn't happen) I kinda wanted to get things stocked up.
Luckily I've learned how to coupon and I got everything super cheap!
But with building all this up and taking care of my little ones I haven't wanted to blog or had the time......we'll see if this last.
And this is my pathetic food storage. Kinda embarrassing. Guess I'll be working on that :) Well I guess if all else fails we have 16 boxes of fruit snacks we could eat!! Ha ha. Anyways maybe tomorrow I'll post some pictures of my kiddos :)

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you tell me you had gotten into this. I know this sounds lame, but it's fun to coupon. It's the thrill of the hunt, just like thrifting except for food and such. My linen closet is starting to look like the personal hygiene aisle at Target and my basement looks like the grocery store threw up on it.

    ReplyDelete