CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Caitlin's High School Graduation

There is nothing in the world like having six kids ages four and under at a high school graduation! Lucky for us we had lots of people to help entertain our kids :)


Class of 2011!







The part of the ceremony when they give carnations to people who have helped encourage them along the way. Needless to say I got a carnation :)



Caitlin and Daddy.

Caitlin and Mommy.

Tess and her Daddy.



We don't have any pictures of Caitlin actually graduating because there were way too many people who rushed to the front to take pictures and we couldn't see around them.



His grad gift to Caitlin was a big smack on the lips :)





Grandma Eisenberg, Caitlin and Grandpa Eisenberg.

Caitlin and me.

Caitlin and Tessa.

All five of us. Aubrey, Courtney, Caitlin, Me and Shanade.



Daddy, Caitlin and Mommy.

And to finish off the night we had dinner at Bex.

Way to be a creeper Shanade!









My little lady Tessa :)

Little Ella Bella.



I had to put this one up because...well because I love Caitlin's face here ha ha.

My boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment