CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

some family time a.k.a Cameron's birthday...

We love spending time with our family. And Dublin was in desperate need of some Grandpa time. Hopefully he got enough to hold him over until Grandpa gets back from location in New Mexico.
Little Ashlynn and me. It may have taken me six months to finally meet her but it was instant love. She is such a sweet little girl!

Ashlynn and Shanade.

I think the only time Dublin left Grandpa's side was to play with Ella!

My little girl, who I realized was not so little anymore! It's crazy to think she was the baby not that long ago.

Grandma Eisenberg, Daddy and my little Dublin.

Friday June 3 was a super busy day for us. First it was Cameron's 2nd birthday!! So happy birthday Cameron!! Then we had Caitlin's graduation and graduation dinner. Lucky we like spending time with our family so it was a good day :)



party hats make her sad....really really sad...


but wearing them like a mask makes her happy :)

to each their own I guess.



Some yummy cupcakes for Cameron's birthday, after our traditional french toast breakfast from Grandma E. of course!



Time for gifts...

lucky for Cameron he had Dublin and Ella there to help him unwrap his gift ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment