CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Murder Mystery Night

The real murderer!
He walked around saying "bang bang!"
The drunken Mayor and South Side Sal.
Rosie Marie, Molly Moll (floozy!) and Cy Ramsey

Cindy and Molly.
Cindy and Bernie.

On Friday night Steven and I went to a Murder Mystery Dinner at my parents house. My little sister Caitlin and her friends Zack and Brian threw a 1920's Murder Mystery Dinner and it was a blast!! Steven was Bernie Booze the bootlegger and I was Cindy Butt (ha ha funny I know) the cigarette girl. How did the pregnant lady end up being the cigarette girl? Anyways it was really fun to try and solve the murder of Notorious Nick, the man I loved who left me for Molly Moll a floozy girl (played by my little sister Caitlin :)). Of course at the end of the night no one guessed right who the murderer was, I thought for sure it was the Mayor but it was the Chief of Police! It was a lot of fun and I would love to do another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment