CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Nesting like crazy!!

Well it's official my nesting craze is taking over my life!! I have pages of things that need to get done like now! I stay awake thinking of all the things I want to do, plan to do and have to do. The biggest problem I'm having is how many crafty things I want to do, first I'm not that crafty (it kills me to say this because I really wish I was super good at crafts or crafty things) and I don't have the extra money to be throwing around at Michael's or Joann's. But I was going thru the sales ad's from Sunday's paper and saw 50% off coupons for Michael's and Joann's!!! It was like a sign from above and who am I to ignore a sign like that?
So I quickly (as quickly as my pregnant body can anyways) got Dublin ready then changed and did my make-up and hair. Now I usually get dresses in jeans if I'm going somewhere but I just couldn't make myself do it today, I wore my yoga/workout pants and a tee. I don't know if it's because the end is near but I think since I'm pregnant and always uncomfortable that I should at least get to dress comfortable. I won't be telling Steve I wore them out because he thinks they're pj bottoms, and only wal-mart shoppers wear pj's to the store. But it's not like I had tweety pants and slippers on, I just wanted to be comfortable while I meandered thru the store. I also will not be posting a picture with this post just in case anyone reading agrees with Steve and thinks it looks like I went shopping in my pj's.
Anyways I need to go start working on my crafts before Steve gets home or Dublin wakes up. Also I got more coupons while I was there so guess who's going back again (most likely in my YOGA pants).

No comments:

Post a Comment