CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nursery Progress

Definitely pink!

What a goofy smile!




Well I'm happy to say that we FINALLY started on the nursery, I thought for sure she was going to be here before we finished her room. Now I know that most projects usually end up being more involved and frustrating then planned and her nursery was definitely no different. I'll spare all the little details but it started out with what I thought was just going to be just a paint job...until I hear lots of demolition going on! I walk into her room to find all the baseboards ripped out and some other minor things, I just couldn't get passed the fact that her room was looking worse than when I left it 15 mins ago! I guess that's what happens when you leave your husband alone in a nursery that needs fixing up. Luckily he did go to Lowe's and he purchased everything that he needed to fix the room, also he did start painting and now that it's dried I like the color, when he first started I wanted to cry the color was so bright and ugly. Now I actually think it matches perfectly and I'm really excited to get the whole room done! I'll keep everyone updated on how long it takes Steve to actually fix the nursery, I'm just hoping it's done before the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment