CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello 2010!!!

Prepping for pictures.
Haha silly/forced smiles
Ella was the only one ready for the picture.
They all look so adorable!!!



Well the Christmas decorations are finally all down and out away, the house is semi-clean and the laundry pile is looking less like a mountain and more like a regular pile of clothes. I have to say as much as I LOVE all the holidays I'm really happy they're over with. I felt like this last month was non-stop, we were always on the go or always doing something...now I wanna relax and enjoy these last few days of Mommy and Dublin time.


It is just so hard to get myself and Dublin back into our routine after the holidays, not to mention that in a mere 5 days we will be adding another munchkin to the mix! What a busy year so far...and we're only 5 days into it!! Well here is a modified list of my goals/resolutions for 2010.


My goals for 2010:

1. Lose the baby weight: once again I gained more
weight than I had wanted to with this baby, but if I
had my way I would have only put on 5 pounds :)


2. Work towards a better marriage: we're working on
going to the Temple as a family and being sealed for
time and all eternity :)


3. Stop cracking my neck: I really don't want arthritis
in my neck, and since I was able to stop cracking my
fingers last year I'm hoping it will be easy for me (I hope).


No comments:

Post a Comment