CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Picture time...

Today Tessa had her first picture appointment at Jcpenney and it didn't go so well. First the lady taking the pictures was very inexperienced and it possibly could have been her first day, yes she was that bad! And then my children were horrible!! I was so embarrassed! Even Tessa who never cries was ballin her eyes out. Luckily I had Caitlin with me to help with the munchkins and keep me somewhat sane (shout out to Caitlin!).
Fortunately I was there to put together some cute pictures and I can't wait to get them back, I'm just a little disappointed that I didn't get everything I wanted. I hate to say it but I'm defiantly going to Wal-Mart to get their pictures done from now on. I know it sounds so trashy but they do such a good job and they have always given me great pictures so I'll take them over JCP any day!
Once I get the pictures back I'll upload them :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm tellin' you.. Sears is AMAZING. Plus the price is better! Once I have my own studio you can bring them there... I'll give you a sister discount ;-)

    ReplyDelete