CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

summertime and the livings easy...

I'm loving how relaxing this summer is :) Lots and lots of nights spent outside coloring with sidewalk chalk.
Watching this little lady grow up so fast! I swear it feels like she has always been part of our lives, definitely can't imagine my life without her.
And this little creative dude...well he would live outside if I let him. He is lovin' all the time outdoors. And has really embraced the frog boots, diaper (or undies depending on his mood) and a shirt look as his own :) First thing in the morning he wants a banana and his frog boots. He really likes dressing himself.
Oh I don't think I've ever enjoyed a summer as much as this one. Hopefully more happy summer memories to come.

1 comment: