CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

6 Months

Oh.My.Goodness!! My baby is 6 months old!! Where did the time go?!?! Time is flying by way to fast!! So I know this is a few days late...but better late than never :)

At 6 months Tessa is:
  • 18 lbs 7 oz
  • 25 1/8 inches long
  • wears size 3 diapers
  • size 6 month clothes
  • size newborn-1 shoe
  • is teething like crazy but no sign of any teeth yet :/
  • is sleeping better at night thanks to her sound machine :)
  • rolls over
  • still does tummy time but her hefty weight is starting to make it hard for her to hold herself up for long periods of time ha ha
  • laughs and smiles all the time!!
  • is a mama's girl big time! if I leave the room she is not happy at all!
  • loves being outside
  • naps 2 times a day

was such a trooper at her 6 month check up! she only cried for about thirty seconds after getting her shots...I was so proud of her :)

At her 6 month check up when the Dr came in the room he commented on how chunky adorable she was and then looked at her chart and saw that I'm just breastfeeding her (and rice cereal) and said "WHOA! Can I have some of your milk to feed starving children in Africa?? Together I think we could solve world hunger." Ha ha he is so funny, I guess us Challman girls make milk right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment