CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer time hodge podge...

Oh summer is here! There are so many things I love about summer time and then there's the heat. I loath the heat here in So Cal! A "normal" summer day should not be 109 degrees outside! Blah I need to move somewhere cooler.
One thing I really love about summer time is getting to eat outdoors :) After it cools down a little of course ;) We really get a lot of use outta our BBQ Grill! I love the smell of BBQ in the air ha!

Anyways when it finally starts to "cool down" outside we pretty much move out there. We spend all evening outdoors! The munchkins love it! I really enjoy it and Steven tolerates it ha ha.
Our BBQ Grill Master :)
And a favorite in the McClure home...carne asada tacos yummy!!! The best part is nothing has to cook indoors :)
Also our broccoli is growing :) Unfortunately like 400 billion aphids moved into our garden
:( Grrr. I did lots of research online and I think I know how to get rid of them.
Pumpkins in July?? Not really sure why we planted pumpkins but they're growing!!
And tomatoes...I have lots of plans for these guys :) Next week I'll be turning these little guys into some yummy salsa!
We had a summer rain/thunder/lightning show. Good thing we bought rain boots for Dublin ;) Too bad it was so hot and muggy that that's all he could wear ha ha.
He really didn't know what to think of all the lightning and thunder...
but Mommy LOVED it!
He was loving it when it was sprinkling on him!

Tessa however was not impressed by any of it.
But look at that cute profile :)

I can't wait to see what else summer has in store for us!!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely do summer better than I do! I have A LOT to learn from the fun McClures!

    ReplyDelete