CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

more summer randomness...

While cleaning out my camera's memory card I found some pictures of more summer randomness. Nothing fancy or exciting just parts of our daily life.
My chunky monkey at her 6 month check up.
Thunder thighs! I get so many compliments on her thighs when we go places, kinda weird I know. I guess her chunky thighs are irresistible to even strangers :)
Dublin was entertaining her until the Doctor came in.
I can't believe how big he is getting! He's looks like a little man now.
We went to Apollo Park on Father's Day weekend and the boys were gonna do a little fishing...until Daddy dropped the fishing pole into the water.
Then Steven talked Randy into jumping in after it. Ewwww. He did it which I was grateful for but really?? Ewww.

The cute baby ducks that I was feeding.
Tessa was helping me feed the baby ducks.
Daddy and Dublin feeding the ducks. Dublin just loved it there!
And the Great Wall yummy! Aunt Caitlin requested The Great Wall for lunch one day and after all she does for me and the kids how could I say no? Plus they are delish!
Dublin even loves it there!
Aunt Caitlin bring adorable! Okay summer bring on more adventures we're ready for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment