CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spa Day

On Friday my Mom, Tessa and I had a spa day.
It was amazing! An hour long pedicure with two of my favorite people :) Tessa did amazing, she was so well behaved! Although the grumpy lady that worked there didn't think so. She told me "day spa's and babies don't mix" and the if Tessa made another noise she would need to go to the front of the shop...by herself! I'm pretty sure I would leave before banishing my 6 month old to the front of the shop by herself.
But besides Mrs Grumpy Gills we had so much fun!
I even got the cool foam slippers to leave in :)
So recently I shared my love for Matilda Jane clothing with my Mom and she loved it to so she decided to make this adorable dress for Tessa! I wish I had taken a picture of Tessa wearing it, it looks even better then. OMG I can't get over how cute it is.
On Saturday night my parents came over and we made biria for the first time! OH.MY.GOODNESS. it was good :) Then they watched Dublin and Tessa while we went to see Eclipse. Which was really good! And finally on Sunday we went to Littlerock Ward to see all our family that was in town for my cousin's farewell at church. That was a nice end to a wonderful weekend. Now one of these weekends we need to make time to go to the beach!

2 comments:

  1. First of all you're crazy, but second of all that lady needs to realize her place and if I were you I would have gotten up and left after complaining about her to management. Seriously rude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shanade... if I were you I would have gotten up and left, without paying! That is so rude, I can't believe she would say something like that! Please tell me you at least complained to management about her?? Oh and maybe you should post the name of the day spa to warn others, and remind you, NEVER to go there again!!

    ReplyDelete