CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Nosey Neighbors

We are some nosey neighbors! And we're really good at it! My Grandma Challman taught me how to be good at it, she lives in a small town and has perfected the art of nosey neighbor. I to have perfected the art.
Dublin was born must have been born with the nosey gene :)
I was cleaning the house when I look out the window and I see a cop car in front of my house! I got excited in hopes that O.D. had finally done it and was going away!
But to my surprise it was little O.D.! O.D. and little O.D. are our neighborhood drug dealers...nice I know. But times are tough and if they didn't do this who would pay for the two gardeners that come every week to take care of their fake grass?? Well at least our neighborhood will be a little nicer for awhile :)

2 comments:

  1. Grandma says "she doesn't know anything that goes on in her neighborhood" and "she's really hurt", she's kidding of course. We all know she is nosey. Glad little O.D. is gone for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Grandma she is a lier! When I go up there she tells me everything about everyone :) Tell her to embrace it ha ha.

    ReplyDelete