CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

first off I want to thank the Pioneer woman for this AMAZING recipe! I made these for dinner tonight, so easy and so yummy!
Dublin has discovered the fun of cartoon band aids. Like he loves these things...a lot. It's amazing how many he "needs" in a day now.
But really who wouldn't want a Guido Cars band aid??
In honor of Halloween coming soon I bought us a grape mustache...it really has nothing to do with Halloween I was just super excited to finally find one and make everyone take a turn wearing it!
I'm pretty sure I pulled it off the best :)
My little man is all grown up and has a 'stach :)
Tessa was super excited because she tried to eat it right away and when I wouldn't let her eat it she started crying. I guess she likes grape wax mustaches :)

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! You can plan on making that when you're up here next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks so good and I sure do hope it's simple because I WANT IT! Want to come over for dinner and you cook?..... Just teasing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I tried to find that recipe on pioneer woman and I couldn't find it! Will you please help me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link to the recipe. Enjoy!

    http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/2010/05/a-tasty-recipe-stuffed-french-toast/

    ReplyDelete