CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day BBQ...

Labor Day BBQ 2010 was amazing! We were lucky enough to spend it with our friends the Millet's and we had enough food to feed a small army :) Not to shabby for something we threw together last night/today.
Dublin and Peter playing hard outside :) A bath was a must after this get together ha!

I have no idea where this flashlight came from but the boys found it and put it to good use.
At one point in time both boys were "working" on the quad ha! They flipped it up and put that light to use! How funny are they??
I really wish I had taken some before pictures of the food because it looked (and tasted) amazing! The entire table was covered with yummy food, that's my idea of a good BBQ :)
Tessa and Daddy. She looks like a little monkey when she sucks on her tongue like this ha!
And of course a BBQ would not be complete without some fun games! We got to finally use our Mexican Train Dominoes. We love that game :)
My hubby :)
Michelle and Travis.

I kept my record of never ever ever winning Mexican Train Dominoes...boo!
And my sweet little Tess who did so well and entertained herself while we had fun playing games :) I'm pretty sure I could do this every weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment